Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Contest!

'bout time for another post, here it is,
What Feature on Modern Cars Do You Find Annoying?

This is a competition for you, the readers to participate in. Please comment in your suggestions, and I will compile the ones I find funniest/most interesting and post them later.

The thing that aggravates me most in modern cars is the "infotainment screen". I really like computers! They help me to do stuff like not get lost, and provide all the entertainment I could possibly need. They are fantastic in theory but, invariably, they are always TERRIBLE (infotainment screens, not computers. although some of those are pretty terrible too.)! Either too big or too small, not sensitive enough or much too sensitive, the infotainment (yes, dictionary word. )(:) screen always seems to not work in the manner in which you would like it to.

So, what do you think? Answer in the comments below!

7 comments:

  1. I find that cars seem large, but are often cramped inside compared to older cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is to do with unrealistic crash test baselines. I'm all for being safe in cars, but not at the expense of EVERYTHING else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the gear box tranny, the 6 ft wide dashboards annoying. I don't want to pretend as if I am in an aircraft's cockpit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! The gauges should be massive, though.

      Delete
  4. No one intends to crash, that's why it's called an accident.😉

    ReplyDelete

Use your freedom of speech!