Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Please Comment!

Tomorrow, I will be doing a blog post. However, I need your help. I need you to write a comment in the comments (click "xComments:") please comment a car, and what you think it's personality is. I got the idea when people thought of car personalities in the Mini Countryman post. The more comments the better, I would be thrilled to see five comments. I will do this idea again in the near future, so don't feel down if your comment doesn't get mentioned.

Do you have any thoughts about cars? What drives you crazy? I welcome any respectful comments so keep it clean!
One post on this blog, one post on A Good Popular Blog About Good Popular Cars a week, so stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. I picture the Porche 944 as the techno music loving art student (with a trust fund)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penpies sil here, the Trans Am would be the guy in a heavy metal band.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Penpie's nephew. I have a Camaro ss and I think it has a very blue collar type personality. I think it's like the car everyone likes. It looks good, but not bragging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Aventador as a brash rich kid who does not know what to spend his money on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the Alfa Romeo is like James Bond; sophisticated, stylish killer who loves gadgets, but cares to learn how to use it while on the job....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You MUST write a blog about minivan personalities. My son is soooo into minivans and vans and RVs these days. He wants me to get a full size van. My sister's first date to the prom tried to pick her up in a Good Times Van and my mom told him to go home. Imagine for a moment the drama that unfolded in my house with a screaming sister in a prom dress and the diminished hopes of Sir Creepalot. Anyway, back to minivans. Surely you can eek out a personality for these family workhorses, even if they are all straining under the odor of forgotten snacks dropped between the seats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew! I almost pictured a Chevy Lumina. Glad it wasn't.

      Delete
  7. The Ford Windstar van, in tan with striping. Tyres must be nearly bald. Translation into human form:Willie Loman

    ReplyDelete

Use your freedom of speech!