Sunday, November 6, 2016

Tesla Model X

Time for another post, here it is,

The Tesla Model X

(credit: caranddriver.com)

First of all, the X is a crossover. As you probably know, I don't like crossovers. I especially don't like electric ones, it just goes to show that it is a lousy poser attempt at an off road vehicle.
 There is nothing about the styling I like. Tesla just seems to be innovating for the sake of innovation. For example, are the gull-wing doors really necessary? They don't look good in the slightest, they are heavy, and probably took the engineers an extra month to figure out all of the problems gull-wing doors would cause on a crossover. I agree with MotorTrend's statement that the X looks like a cat, but with wheels instead of paws. The body shape makes the Tesla look like a crossed-over Prius.
For a sporty car, the X sure weighs a lot, it's curb weight is over 5,000 pounds. The range isn't that great, it's only 290 miles. A normal car probably gets that on a full tank of gas, but that is a manufacturer's estimate, so the actual range is probably much lower.
The price is quite high, the mid-level (the one you will actually buy) is $95,000! For that kind of money, I can buy a Dodge Viper GTC!

Do you have any thoughts about cats? What drives you crazy? I welcome any respectful comments so keep it clean!
One post on this blog, one post on A Good Popular Blog About Good Popular Cats (if possible) a week, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I have many thoughts about cats lol! Check for a funny typo! 95,000 that is crazy!! Think of the Hell cat tricked out I could be cruising around in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find the typo, but TY!!!!

      \\//
      Peace and long life

      Delete
    2. By the way, the good popular cats thing is an easter egg.

      Delete
  2. Aw I wanted this as my next car!! .... just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. I enjoyed learning more about the Tesla through your post. Have a great rest of your day and keep up the informative posts.
    Greg Prosmushkin

    ReplyDelete

Use your freedom of speech!