Saturday, July 16, 2016

Ford Mustang

The special post, here it is,

The Ford Mustang!


(credit: blog.caranddriver.com)
This is one of Ford's greatest masterpieces! It has been the hero in many an american road film, and rightly so. The Mustang has been in production since 1964 and has been going strong ever since. This specific Mustang is the Shelby GT350, and not only does it have a 5.2 liter 526 horsepower 429 pound-feet of torque V8 monster of an engine, it is the first Mustang that can corner well! This is huge news because the Mustang has american muscle on the dragstrip (and street), but it can go around a track with european finesse, something it could not do before. The interior is pretty good as well, here it is:

(credit: www.youtube.com)
it looks really futuristic! I think that it seems rather simple, but sophisticated, because it has lots of extra features, like an inbuilt phone. In fact, I have been in the V6 fastback Mustang, and it is very similar, the V6 just doesn't have red shifter trim or the Shelby Cobra badges.
There it is, the 2017 Ford Mustang GT350.

Do you have any thoughts about cars? What drives you crazy? I welcome any respectful comments so keep it clean!

Bi-weekly posts, so stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I agree. Fantastic handling and a great American design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite car ever!! I love it in white as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite car ever!! I love it in white as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The king of cars. I am becoming a fan of your blogs, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Use your freedom of speech!