Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Classic Dodge Dart

This is a special post requested by Penpie, looking to buy a Dodge Dart.

The Dodge Dart


(credit: public domain)
So, I love old muscle cars, and the Dodge Dart is no exception. It can come with 10 different engines and 3 different transmissions. The Dart GTS hardtop was made to be a Super Stock drag racer. It runs with a 275 horsepower 340 cui V8 engine and rides on 14 inch wheels. I like the four headlight design, and chrome trim. The Dart was supposed to be a small (for 1960) car that packed a lot of punch for it's size. I would like Dodge to make the Dart a full-bore full-roar muscle car again, they did a good job with the Challenger and Charger, so it is my job and every other car enthusiast to write Dodge and tell them what the Dart used to be! There is plenty of market for muscle cars, they are coming back. The point of the muscle car was a practical, yet very fast car, and now they handle well, so let's see the Dart as a 2 door sedan similar to the Challenger!

Do you have any thoughts about cars? What drives you crazy? I welcome all respectful comments so keep it clean!

Bi-weekly posts, so stay tuned!

15 comments:

  1. Now I have to get it lol! I am going to have my mechanic check it out, I will let you know. If, I can figure out how, I will upload a picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks! I am not sure how to put a picture in a comment though.

      Delete
  2. Neighbor is selling it to someone else :( I am going to keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neighbor is selling it to someone else :( I am going to keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to worry there are lots of great old cars out there! And in the meantime I love my truck!

      Delete
    2. Yes, there are, look at the 1973 Pontiac firebird trans-am

      Delete
  4. I am kind of a Dodge fan. So I will be looking for a Dodge I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am kind of a Dodge fan. So I will be looking for a Dodge I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um.. that car is so beautiful I have no words. If I could afford it, that car would be mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any ideas for the next blog? My whole family reads it, but I'm the only one who comments.

    ReplyDelete

Use your freedom of speech!