Saturday, July 23, 2016

Police Car

This is a special post.
In my town, standard issue police cars are Dodge Chargers. Today, due to ignorance about town fire code (no toasting marshmallows without a permit!) one of these fine vehicles payed me a visit. After I was schooled in fire safety, I got a chance to take a look under this fine vehicle's hood. It had a 5.7 liter HEMI V8 that produced 350 horsepower and 390 pound-feet of torque. It also has some aftermarket brakes, for obvious reasons. I have to say, the very best part was when the lights came on!
(credit: ME!!!)
Pretty cool, right?
This post was made possible by officer Mike, thank you for showing me the police car.
This post is dedicated to all of the brave officers who keep us safe every day.

Do you have any thoughts about cars? What drives you crazy? I welcome any respectful comments so keep it clean!

Bi-weekly posts, so stay tuned!



4 comments:

  1. A big salute to those men and women in Blue who keep us safe (and remind us about the dangers of burnt marshmallows? )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome! ..and so does the police officer!
    Your dedication to the police officers gets my vote too. What are people thinking when these brave men dedicate their whole lives to keeping society safe.

    Hooray for thE burnt marshmallows. When can I have a bite of that?

    ReplyDelete

Use your freedom of speech!